INFORMATION TO THE AUTHORS
- POLISH NEPHROLOGY AND DIALYSOTHERAPY is a medical journal that publishes articles on topics pertaining to the nephrology and dialysotherapy on theoretical, experimental and first of all clinical medicine as well as proceedings of symposia and congresses.
- The journal will consider for publication original papers, including brief communications as well as summaries of international papers or their translation reviews, communications, letters to the editor (only after permission in written form from the Publisher and Author).
- Manuscripts (original + two copies) typewritten on one side only, on A-4 format, double-spaced should be sent to the editor or by E-mail: email@example.com. It is desirable to submit the manuscript with a CD indicating the word processor used.
- The title page should include the title, authors` first and last names, institutional affiliations, first and last name of their superiors with their signature and stamp indicating their consent for publication, address for correspondence, tel., fax, e-mail, signature of the first author warranting that the article has not been previously published.
- Figures and tables should be submitted on separate sheets of paper including the titles and their translation into English. The prefered formats of figures are jpg or tiff (300 DPI).
- It is desirable to submit the title, summary, additional key words, legends to figures and tables in Polish and English version.
- The reference list must be supplied in order of appearance. Numbers of references should be written
in the square parentheses each time they appear in the text. Reference citations to periodicals should include last name of the author [maximum six or in case of more authors, names of the first five authors i wsp: (Polish) or et al: (English)], initials of first and middle name, title, journal abbreviation (as in the Cumulated Index Medicus) followed by year; volume and pages. Book references should include publisher, city and year.
Each reference should be listed in a separate line.
Example: Author A, Author B, Author C, Author D, Author E. i wsp: or et al: Full title. Nefrol Dial Pol. 1997; 1: 17-23.
- Authors will receive an acknowledgement of their manuscript submission. Articles will be accepted for publication on blind review by two referees. Authors may be asked to revise their articles according to reference remarks.
- The Editor has the right to make necessary corrections and shortenings without the author’s knowledge.
- Galley proof of articles sent back without corrections will not be considered.
- Except for invited articles authors will not receive financial rewards.